A handcrafted brass chandelier
- Set of 6 lamps measuring H. 16 x W. 4cm approx each;
- Recycled Brass;
- 180cm gold cloth covered cable, or as required;
- E14 lamp holder;
- Brushed brass ceiling rose, 6-hole or individual;
- US UL electrics available to order;
- Assembled to order, please get in touch to make personalised request;
- When in stock, sending within 2 weeks;
- 6-8 weeks when on pre-order;
This chandelier hangs like precious handcrafted jewels creating a shimmering display in your living space, above your dining room or along your hallway?
This brass candle has been crafted using a traditional lost wax technic in Kumasi, Ghana. The mould is made from wax and then covered in dung and earth and left to dry. The melted recycled brass melts the wax and takes it's place. Magic!
One unique mould makes one unique piece.
Why choose this lamp… ?
To own one of our products, is to support artisanal crafts. Mr Nortey and his team in Kumasi create beautiful decorative objects keeping this laborious and beautiful tradition alive.
Please do not forget that this item is moulded by hand and the slight differences in shape and colour are completely normal.
Golden Editions believes that artisanal is the new luxury. Our objects are made by hand to be treasured..
10 % of the price (HT) goes towards initiatives in the Weaving Communities.